Sunday, December 27, 2009

back to training

OMG! its been 2 weeks since that head cold took me down and then it turned into bronchitis.
I just got out of the gym where I did a 45 min workout on the rowing machine and some elliptical
thingee. Tomorrow I start back on the Boot Camp regime.

I'm concerned about losing this much time and having so little time now. I have been reading an account of this Southern Tier route written by a woman who completed the ride recently with this same company WomanTours. She calls it "Conquering the Borderlands" One thing I had not considered was the heat......who knew riding through the dessert in the winter would be HOT? I'm still in Oregon where we hardly see the sun and if it does appear
one better get out because it won't last long.

So now I see that the heat may also be a challenge for me......Looks like I may be riding in the
SAG vehicle and taking pictures on some of those hot days........hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment