Tuesday, December 8, 2009

more to consider

I now have a kick ass routine for getting in condition. I have signed up at a local gym....... now
I'm doing spin class 2 times a week and Boot Camp 3 times a week, alone with some hiking and stretching plus I have my bike in a trainer. And I'm really sore today

Its way too cold......12 degrees, so I won't be even consider cycling outdoors


Logistically the trip is a nightmare.....there are many details on my end to take care of.
Like how to get my bike to San Diego, and then how to get it home from Florida.....yes, its possible to ship it or even take it on the train, its all about safety of the bike and expense
and then there's the extra motel nights, trip insurance and bike insurance, take a CPR/First Aid class, find someone to pay my bills, get the money together to pay 4 months rent in advance, have someone stay in my trailer once in awhile so it doesn't fall apart while I'm gone.....
and it goes one, but so do I
oh and I got on the scale at the gym....I won't tell you what I weigh but I will let you know if I lose anything! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment