Saturday, April 17, 2010

67 miles Wiggins to Pascagula Ms

Judging from the blogs of the other women,I missed a great ride today. I took the day off to rest and
get some advise/adjustment on my bike,...,,

the ride was through farm and forest with smooth roads.... Most sailed right along getting to the coast in good time. There was a crossing of the Singing River across a tall bridge overlooking the Gulf of Mexico

and while they rode and enjoyed the sights. I stopped at 2 Walmarts with the guides while they resupplied....

we are all facing the conclusion of this adventure and what that will bring .....I'm trying to stay present but slip into wondering and
missing it already ...... Even though
most mornings I awake and don't want to get out of bed.... I know once I get ready my
day will be filled with something new and amazing

When, if ever will Ibe this way again? How often do we ever get a chance to compress so much into just 2 months of ones life?

No comments:

Post a Comment