Friday, April 30, 2010

More blogs to read

I'd like to share the blogs of the woman who filled my life these past 2 months.
They came to this ride for various reasons some using it to fundraise for
their favorite cause or to fulfill a decades long dream. Whatever the reason we did it together supporting each other
sharing our highs and lows. It's been a remarkable experience for me. I tried to hyperlink
these blogs,sorry you will have to copy/paste

Loisrides.blogspot.com

Seesuespin.blogspot.com.

pattibikes.blogspot.com

jerseygirls2010.blogspot.com

ritafoxrowe.blogspot.com

kirbyridesamerica.blogspot.com

katiebikingcoast2coast.blogspot.com

metalcowgirl.blogspot.com

n3webdesigns.com

ridetoconnect.blogspot.com





1 comment:

  1. Me too.
    http:joannonabike.blogspot.com

    Looks like you are having a good time...I'm on the train and in North Dakota...thinking about Northern Tier.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete